Hello from a new member...

General discussion area
unejs

Hello from a new member...

Post by unejs »

Hi All,

New member just logging on, am an *** customer and Reteset customer. Havent been to *** forums for a while and went to amsplugins and saw the home page, just wondering if all support and accounts for plugins from amsplugins has now ceased ?

Thanks to all

js
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

Hi

Due to personal attacks of an *** staff member ,the web site http://www.amsplugins.com has been closed to protest this issue
It was the biggest resource for plugins and other stuff and providing many things just for free ,
Being banned by the people that you support for years just for free as voluntary got things to this stage
I have provided free support on the forums for years ,helped many people by answering their questions and providing sample projects and codes

I do not think that i deserve to be banned without any reason , i did not violate any rule nor did something wrong
I did not do anything other than supporting their software where as they did not !

Although , i lost all of my respect to them , i still have respect to those who supported this web site for years both by purchasing plugins and making donations

web site runs on a different location for its supporters (commercial users) right now , and will be publicly available again soon , but at this time it will only be accesible by the users who bought at least one item from this web site before

in addition ,the free stuff on that web site will only be available to commecial users as well

i will PM the current URL to you now

Thanks for your interest
unejs

Post by unejs »

Thanks very much for the reply,

Sorry to hear of the woes you have had with ***, some things will just never make sense. I for one appreciate all the work you put in for AMS...

Thanks for the PM too :D

Js