Bunny Hop CDD obscurer

The discussion area for general programming languages C/C++ Delphi Lua and others
Shrek

Re: Bunny Hop CDD obscurer

Post by Shrek »

A why did you feel it OK to hack/steal source from my software and this is only the command to run my DLL for the client, I really have no idea why you felt this was OK to do,
I think he is getting the source from memory when the application is run, to fix that put your source in a action plugin created with this or on a lua script converted to byte code then require it and it wont be dumpible from memory.
Shrek

Post by Shrek »

AMSPeople wrote:I just wanted to show that your software does not obfuscating and there is no advantage in using it. IMHO.
People have been wanting to get rid of the ccd extension for the longest time and this does do that.
AMSPeople

Post by AMSPeople »

You did not understand me . I'm not interested in the source code of someone else's project. I'm just saying that this utility is useless to protect your project.
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

This software does not touch your source in any way it is unable to as this would mean hacking the password of the software, I am able to relocate the source and change things but this tools is NOT to make any more safe its just to obscure the CDD like Shrek said.

Hey Shrek, The source is within a DLL I don't place my source any more in AMS so the memory hack does not view it any more, but I just don't find it nice or useful even posting that past of the source ;)

But like you said this is to Obscure the CDD and yes it does not make the source any safer but it does make it little harder for people to know 100% what it is until the start to hack about, I made this more to make the apps look more like native programs and also make the AMS HDD Build roots look nicer.
BunnyHop CDD Obscurer Post | Home Page
AMSPeople

Post by AMSPeople »

Shrek wrote:
AMSPeople wrote:I just wanted to show that your software does not obfuscating and there is no advantage in using it. IMHO.
People have been wanting to get rid of the ccd extension for the longest time and this does do that.
In this case there is a simple renaming of the .CDD extension in .DLL? No converting happens.. :!:
Shrek

Post by Shrek »

AMSPeople wrote:In this case there is a simple renaming of the .CDD extension in .DLL? No converting happens.. :!:
No because AMS runtme does not recognize anything but .ccd and if you modify .ccd you must modify .exe as both are paired.

This is a good tool.
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

Shrek wrote:
AMSPeople wrote:In this case there is a simple renaming of the .CDD extension in .DLL? No converting happens.. :!:
No because AMS runtme does not recognize anything but .ccd and if you modify .ccd you must modify .exe as both are paired.

This is a good tool.
Yes Shrek you are 100% right there, and thank you I am glad someone has found it useful, I have updated this to be compiled with my own AMS, I have also posted this program on ***, I will be making a few changes to it to be able to change back to CDD in the future not sure when.

The other changes I could do with the CDD would mean I would have to obtain the password and then do changes what is not really a sutable thing within AMS as it can't support the characters in the password.

I have enjoyed making this program I made it how I was waiting for my little boy to pop, he was 5 days late and I made this in that 5 days, so updates might be little slow from now on but only a little slow.
BunnyHop CDD Obscurer Post | Home Page
AMSPeople

Post by AMSPeople »

Shrek wrote: No because AMS runtme does not recognize anything but .ccd and if you modify .ccd you must modify .exe as both are paired.
You are nothing for me new not opened.
Shrek wrote:This is a good tool.
Use, if you like.
pairs

Post by pairs »

Rexzooly wrote:
pairs wrote:manually, the file extension *. cdd particularly codes can be accessed again.
I am sorry I don't understand what you mean?

Are you asking how to set the .cdd format back ? if so I will include a option to restore but this option will be used
at the users own risk as if you don't use it right it could brake the project.

I have not had time to work on this function at this time, I have thought about adding this function but at this time I
really don't see the need for it, why would anyone want to convert back to CDD?

If you can give me a good reason why you would want to revert back to the CDD then I might have a idea why people
would asked for this, this tool is NOT for hacking its for obscuring and helping people make there projects look more
native.
CDD after converting the file into the DLL. Autorun.cdd Autorun.Dll file can be accessed manually code the changes.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well guys
This application is not a protector
And author did not claim that it provides a protection

Take a closer look at the screenshot and read its description

It's me again