First version is coming soon

Updates notifications and future news will be posted here
Serkan
Developer
Developer

First version is coming soon

Post by Serkan »

Hi

%99.9 of Ams Plugin Maker is completed and trial version will be available very soon
Here is an inroduction video of Ams Plugin Maker (From installation to First steps)

http://youtu.be/NisjJLqsm-c

Note : This is a development build and final product might be different than the product you see in the video
abood1987

Post by abood1987 »

Serkan wrote: %99.9
Very Good :P
mecivc

Post by mecivc »

WOW Great
Centauri Soldier

Post by Centauri Soldier »

Oic, here's the newest post. Well then, I can't wait for the beta!
Centauri Soldier

Okay, bought it! $250 is a steal, take my money :P.
Centauri Soldier

So, the intructions say that a couple of hours after I buy, the product will show up for download and that I'd get an email link. I purchased yesterday afternoon but haven't recieved the download link, serial key or even a purchase confirmation from AMS Plugins even though I already got my confirmation from paypal that the transaction had been completed.
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

Centauri Soldier wrote:So, the intructions say that a couple of hours after I buy, the product will show up for download and that I'd get an email link. I purchased yesterday afternoon but haven't recieved the download link, serial key or even a purchase confirmation from AMS Plugins even though I already got my confirmation from paypal that the transaction had been completed.
You should have received an email
Please check your Junk Mail Box
Centauri Soldier

Yup, it was in the spam folder. Thanks, Serkan!
Oh, can I unlicense it for a computer that I've already installed it on? The reason I ask is that I installed on my Ubuntu operating system and it does not play nice with AMS (mostly the fault of AMS) and so I want to uninstall it and put it on my virtual windows 7 OS and, of course, on my work computer. Can I uninstall it from the Ubuntu OS and unregister it?
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

Centauri Soldier wrote:Yup, it was in the spam folder. Thanks, Serkan!
Oh, can I unlicense it for a computer that I've already installed it on? The reason I ask is that I installed on my Ubuntu operating system and it does not play nice with AMS (mostly the fault of AMS) and so I want to uninstall it and put it on my virtual windows 7 OS and, of course, on my work computer. Can I uninstall it from the Ubuntu OS and unregister it?
when you uninstall a copy ,licence info remains on your system
but if you uninstall and install on another computer then there is no problem because you have already uninstalled it
there is no need to unregister ,