And the other *** products that support plugins

Suggestions and bug reports forum for Ams Plugin Maker
Shrek

And the other *** products that support plugins

Post by Shrek »

I think you are limiting your product here and limiting the potential revenue of plugins made so how about adding Set-Up Factory and the other *** applications that support plugins to AMP?
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

Hi

actually APM was a final gift/work made for some of AMS users ,and AMS was the most popular product in ***'s products list

although , it is still used by most of people , its reputation/usage gets down day by day ,due to lack of developer support or whatever you name it
in last few years ,the product supported by independent users , and some power users (plugin devs)

but in past years most of supporters went away and most of releated websites are dead now
and in past months i decided to support only some users of AMS both by making plugins and making a tool like this

with the beginning of this year , i started to roll my own wheel , i have an IDE concept it is actually well known by some people around here
but it was hidden and was exist since 2 years , but for several problems and other reaons ,it is delayed a lot , and its draft projects was several limitations

but in past 2 years i did not forget about this project and worked to get perfect result , and today i have a perfect IDE concept that uses Lua as scripting language

Reteset Software turns into a small software company soon and new developer friends might join to team

here i publicly announced that secret project :P
there will be a dedicated forum section about it soon ,and more info about the project will be announced there as well

pre-beta versions will be accesible by registered APM users and some other well known people

after all , what will happen to APM ?

its development will continue
abood1987

Post by abood1987 »

Serkan wrote: after all , what will happen to APM ?[/b]

its development will continue