Add Group crash

Suggestions and bug reports forum for Ams Plugin Maker
Shrek

Add Group crash

Post by Shrek »

When I add a group the application crashes, latest version on Windows 8 x64.

Also on the forum we have redirect pages after logging in and posting threads and dealing with Pm's, can we turn them off somehow?

Finally where do I find the formatting to see how to text with a hyperlink embedded?
Shrek

Post by Shrek »

It seems that at least one action must be defined in order to make any groups, the crash is still preventable though so maybe a dialog telling you 'an action needs creating first' rather than a crash and losing unsaved data :D
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

Shrek wrote:When I add a group the application crashes, latest version on Windows 8 x64.
Thanks for the report , it will be fixed in next version
Shrek wrote:Also on the forum we have redirect pages after logging in and posting threads and dealing with Pm's, can we turn them off somehow?
as far as i know most of forum softwares doing same thing , and most of the web sites around the web as well
maybe some themes might add a feature to do stuff in same page with Ajax
Shrek wrote:
Finally where do I find the formatting to see how to text with a hyperlink embedded?
if you have asked for this forum then

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.amsplugins.com]Free Plugins[/url]
Shrek

Post by Shrek »

Thanks, on MyBB forum software the option is called 'disable friendly redirect pages', from my end it is these pages that seem to take a long time to load.