Report so far.

Suggestions and bug reports forum for Ams Plugin Maker
BadKaiPanda

Report so far.

Post by BadKaiPanda »

Under this section more tooltop's would help, the help file does not get made, I have been able to create a Action plugin but the the help file creation and xml also does not seem to work, also the licanse section also is defunked.

As you can see you have put wiev not view

There is no actions within ams, I also had a problem building the plugin until I ran as admin the file was built but when I put it in ams would not see it I run the app as admin built it again and it worked fine.

I know this is only the action plugin section at this time but I am not a great programmer like you so I am going to have to mess with the demo you provided for the object section, this I will need to be awake I hope this is a start for you.
BunnyHop CDD Obscurer Post | Home Page
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thanks for the reports

1 : thanks for the report of wiev typo ,it will be fixed

2 : yes this version does not create a help file but actions xml file should be generated and added to plugin ,did you add some actions in intellisense section

3 : as you know installing/copying a file into programfiles folder requires administrator privileces and plugin installation requires administrator privileces as well because we copy some files into program files folder ,if you will not run app as admin then plugin installation will fail , you should see a warning in console ,
instead of forcing user to run this app as admin we made it optional ,because some computer users might not have admin rights
at this time application will be useless for them ,so this kind of users can build plugins but can not install , better than nothing ;)

4 : the licence system is disabled in debug mode because you have to enter a serial into licence file after you built a project for debugging,
you should publish project in order to get licence system work ,
assumed that you would not need a licence control while you test a plugin
It's me again
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

1: I thought it was I was just reporting :)

2: If you mean did I add the actions on the left in the tree yes I added them with the returns.

3: I never said install, I said the plugin didn't work I build the plugin and it failed to work full stop it did not build the plugin right to be installed it had to be ran as admin for it to work at all for me, I not sure if this is windows 8 or what but it would the build none working lmd. So the build action failed for me I will re-test in the week I am looking to find my own source out for one of my plugins. I would say could you add the option to include our own XML file and help file as some people might like to use styled help file tool.

4: I tested this with and without debug enabled I was just playing with this option, I will re-test the buggy parts again for you and also try get my head around the object section for you, so far thou it does look nice and does work just a few bugs :)

Keep it up.
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

New problem I ran the plugin today and my AV (avast) states it could be a virus my plugin only at this time is a Dialog Message and OS.Exit funtions noting more nothing less.

It reporting the LMD could be a virus I will create a new one later today and test that but it seems the way the LMD is exstracting in to AMS is flagging a false positive.
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

Here you can see a false positive when the software trying to install create the plugin.

BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

When you do the actions in the tool do you put the sub actions .actionname() or is it the full thing table.actionname()?

With compression disabled I was able to build the plugin and this is what I now see in AMS

I am not sure why its now giving me a false positive but its not the first time with compression, I hope these posts are helping a little lol
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi
looks like that your antivirus application was blocking the APM and prevent it from completing the build process
an older version of UPX is now used to prevent your AV software to show warnings and block processing

the other tooltip bugs etc.. fixed now

in intellisense dialog ; you should only enter the name of action without plugin name or group name
for example just enter SetText instead of MyPlugin.SetText
the plugin name will automatically be added to actions XML on build

now a warning will appear if you enter MyPlugin.SetText instead of SetText to avoid confusion

Thanks
It's me again
RizlaUK

Post by RizlaUK »

Avast is a pig with dev tools Rex it flags everything i compile with, i disabled sandbox mode and everything runs and compiles fine now, PureBasic would not compile a single thing not even an empty file!!
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

RizlaUK wrote:Avast is a pig with dev tools Rex it flags everything i compile with, i disabled sandbox mode and everything runs and compiles fine now, PureBasic would not compile a single thing not even an empty file!!
Thanks for the tip, they have just had a update and its trying to sand box everything.