[BUG]? Action Editor/Intellisense

Suggestions and bug reports forum for Ams Plugin Maker
kjh

[BUG]? Action Editor/Intellisense

Post by kjh »

Hi Serkan
When argument type is set as number in the Action Editor, and the default value is left empty it shows up as "" (empty string) in the AMS action wizard.

- and a suggestion, could the Action Editor position be saved (in the current session only), so that it reopens at the last used position?

Best regards, Kjeld
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

Thanks for the report

That's fixed now

and that dialog position option is possible

Thanks
kjh

Post by kjh »

Hi Serkan - thank you
Would it be possible for you to make a "service"-release with fixes for this and other smaller bugs, eg. the problem where running APM as administrator with UAC disabled.
I'm finishing my current project and it would be nice to get rid of the empty string problem.

Best regards, Kjeld
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

Hi

hardly working to prepare next version
some of new additions took a lot of time , such as module system ,grouping and sorting actions etc.

i think that new version will be available until this weekend
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

Month as now past I am also now also getting little upset with you Reteset, I stuck up for you with this tool in the past and we getting no reports on the updates or anything, we all now asked you simple questions and we are not getting replies, please can you update us and respect the people that are following you, the people that do have a full lic no matter how they got it are a legal clients and we don't feel you are keeping us in the loop.

Please update us and get a update to fix version 1 or at lest give us a real date on the next release please and more examples I know your doing work on a module system but having so many bugs in the old one is making it hard to make a plugin.
BunnyHop CDD Obscurer Post | Home Page