More examples

Suggestions and bug reports forum for Ams Plugin Maker
Shrek

More examples

Post by Shrek »

Could we get some more examples particularly ones dealing with memory allocation and sub-classing, personally I learn through example and without the examples I find things hard, I would not mind paying a small fee for the examples that come with the full subscription.
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

Hi

There will be a big change on the program structure
A module system will be added to the APM and it might be available in version 1.1 or 1.2

The module system will be like action plugin support of AMS but this system will not use external libraries
There will be a new panel that will list available modules , you will select the modules you want to use and those selected modules will be available to your plugin project

for example Window when you select Window module its actions will be included to your plugin and then you can use its actions to develop your plugin

so this feature will avoid a limited knowledge requirement of Windows API , regular users will use these actions to develop plugins
or Advanced user can still use Win32 style which is the current coding style of version 1.0

So , this is the reason of why there is not too much sample projects around
sample projects will be created based on this new structure , so new users can easily start using this program and understand the concept of it
AMSPeople

Post by AMSPeople »

This is good news. Thank you!
Shrek

Post by Shrek »

Cool, thanks for the reply
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

I like that idea, keep us up to date on that one :)
BunnyHop CDD Obscurer Post | Home Page