Updates?

General discussion forum for Ams Plugin Maker
BadKaiPanda

Updates?

Post by BadKaiPanda »

Hey there feller I know you been busy and all but you did say now at lest a month ago there would be a update within that weekend I just would like to know what happened to it I am a strong follower of this tool and I really would like to see the updates your talked about, please can you get this update out please I know there are many not following this but there are some and its not fair you make us wait.

Thanks
BunnyHop CDD Obscurer Post | Home Page
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

Hi

The reason of delay is :

many people did not understand this application , what can it do , how can it do etc..
because the target audience of this application are accustomed to using the wizards do programming tasks
they were complaining about that for many years , limited options,properties ,etc . etc..

from what i read on discussion forums , users do not want limitations

so i made the design of this application based on this scenario , i gave all available options to developer with a small output, and fastest processing and provided many automations to make things easier

but i realized that people still wants to use Wizards to do things , so everthing should be prepared by developers and they only open a wizard and select what they want to use

The upcoming update of APM was going to a bug-fix release however , the development route gone to another side
and AMP changed alot to meet requirements i explained above

and development on that side will continue ,

currently all reported bugs has been fixed
embedded resource support added
module system added ; but module system will be limited in upcoming version , new modules and new actions to existing modules will be added with the following versions
most of the intellisense dialogs (main ones) changed with paged wizards to make things more easier

and added many other things

new version will be ready soon
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

I hope you leaving a it so we can pick to use the wizard or not as yes it will be could for some to use a wizard but some of use have got used to using your plugin builder as it is, I hope your making it for both kinds of dev's

Thanks for the update and I really can't wait to see a update, I love what the tool can do so far and embedded resource support sounds epic.

Can't wait to see it but you really should of done the bug fix's and released that first BUT if your close to a new release I guess that does not matter anymore
BunnyHop CDD Obscurer Post | Home Page