Help me...

General discussion forum for Ams Plugin Maker
madolak

Help me...

Post by madolak »

Hi retest...
thank you very much for your powerfull software(Ams plugin maker)
i am persian boy and i can not speak english nice

please help me...
how can i create sample action plugin???
for example:
how can i create a action plugin that can change display resolution that use a dependencies "nircmd.exe"???
if you can help me create above action plugin and put that plugin and his source(*.apmproj) on this forum!!!
very very very thanks my friend
desire best life for you...
godby
Last edited by madolak on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

Sorry but we not going to make any plugins for you, nothing that changes a users settings that's for sure, creating your own plugin is as easy as making that script in AMS its self, so you move your functions over to APM set up your the help file part quite easy to do that, and then click build.

But I would say try again with the so called simple plugin request, I will make a simple Hello World plugin but nothing else, but if you want to test the action plugin side without coding yourself, you still have to do the help file part but there is my MokoX plugin I made that is now open source and on githun

The only part you need if the MokoX.lua I know this script works in APM as I already built it for *** members to download.

MokoX - Github
BunnyHop CDD Obscurer Post | Home Page
madolak

Post by madolak »

thank you Rexzooly
can you send mokox.lua to my E-Mail?
i can not download it from above link?

mahdisholak@yahoo.com
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

madolak wrote:thank you Rexzooly
can you send mokox.lua to my E-Mail?
i can not download it from above link?

mahdisholak@yahoo.com
Githun is open to everyone click the link and on the right click Download zip

Or Download Zip from that link there, You can also when viewing the lua file on githun click raw and just copy and past the file in to AMS Pluging Maker.

Sorry but my out going email address is private and I don't use it for forum members I don't know.
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

madolak wrote:...
Your welcome but please use English within this forum, many of the users talk other languages but all have English in common so please use that, thanks
madolak

Post by madolak »

Hi ...
i learn how can i create an action plugin with "Ams Plugin Maker"
when i create an action plugin with "Ams Plugin Maker" and import into my softwares for use that, when run the program, plugin show a message that "this plugin was created with trial Ams Plugin Maker"
but i can not purchase "Ams Plugin Maker" so i want to learn how can i create action plugin with "Action Plugin Compiler"

i know create an action plugin with "Action Plugin Compiler" is similar to create an action plugin with "Ams Plugin Maker" but my problem is:
how can i use a resource file that i import in my action plugin.
can you help me?

i want you create a very sample action plugin with "Action Plugin Compiler" that have this properties and put that source on this topic

1) plugin name = test
2) plugin action = test.open();

i want " test.open(); " can open a file "a.jpg" in current plugin resource file!

thank you ... for all your help that you give to me!
with ideal success for you
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

But AMP at the moment does not offer this option to embed the resources so you would have to base64 the image and then save it when you call the function and then build it, APC is old now and you have to create much of the files yourself like the help file and xml file.

But part from doing them you create the plugin just the same you code it and then build it just like you would in AMP
madolak

Post by madolak »

thank you rexzooly for your help!
i can not speak english good so i not understand above text
i learn how can i create a professional action plugin with ams plugin maker from your source of mokox plugin! i learn ams plugin maker completly
but that price for me is very expensive and i can not purchase it and ams plugin maker does not support APM7.5

i want only you create a very sample plugin that can open a file("file in the plugin recurse") and put that source on this topic for me!
thanks and prosperity for you...
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

madolak wrote:thank you rexzooly for your help!
i can not speak english good so i not understand above text
i learn how can i create a professional action plugin with ams plugin maker from your source of mokox plugin! i learn ams plugin maker completly
but that price for me is very expensive and i can not purchase it and ams plugin maker does not support APM7.5

i want only you create a very sample plugin that can open a file("file in the plugin recurse") and put that source on this topic for me!
thanks and prosperity for you...
My plugin Source was from the APC I then tested it in APM, you have to make the other parts yourself just like anyone else I am not going to do that for you and I am sure others wont, there is a tool that helped create the xml and help file I think by Riz on ***.

I feel I can no longer help or support as I not going to do someone elses work for them
madolak

Post by madolak »

very very very thanks rex...
but i can not learn create plugin without sample
bye