Not Interested
No votes

Total votes: 19

Gonca
Developer
Developer

Should We Release Ams Plugin Maker As A Free Software

Post by Gonca »

Ams Plugin Maker was a commercial software in the past. Unfortunately, its lifetime was not too long.
Because the software that this application was intended to be used for had been left out of support and updates by developer company.

Now we are thinking of releasing it as a freeware software to make it available to everyone.
With this inquiry we are asking you to whether should we release It as a free software ?

Please contribute to the poll below to let us to make a decision.
Communication and organization representative
gva

Post by gva »

I'm not pro free beer... People don't appreciate the effort when it is free.
The only reason to make it free is if you would connect "no strings attached" to it: no support...
That being said: AMS has not been updated for a very long time. Would it still be worth it to release this plugin?
Davicho84

Post by Davicho84 »

I vote in favor of releasing. I have been working with AMS for the past four years. I admit I have no idea how the plugin maker works but I would have to figure it out.
abood1987

Post by abood1987 »

It is certainly a very wonderful program and deserves great appreciation
I claim to be an expert in its use and it is already very easy to deal with him
" How i Can Show the Color Dialog in APM ? " Without the help of external file "dll file" can not :lol:
__Memory.CreateStruct " Limited use due to lack of code to find A pointer
And size " look at this you can't create this https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... oosecolora

it lacks some very necessary codes
Memory is not perfect to find example size and more ........... :|
naxo

Post by naxo »

Hi reteset

I would not put for free nor keeping the ams plugin maker for several reasons (some of them is purely my personal thoughs):

1) *** is not frequently updating during these years

2) *** is not secure at all (despite we as programmers -pro, or amateur- there are not 100 % secure soft against piracy or robbery of custom works).

3) *** and in special an asshole *** staff whose name begins at U gave me a shitty/prepotent treatment as a buyer of their soft only because they decided to treat unequally when answering for doubts/support between people (in time and form) who in the forum arent buyer from those that are buyers.

4) Banned people who strongly complained what insecure are/were that soft,

5) for item 3 reason I got banned, you got banned for getting humillated (by that same guy) depiste your great effort supporting the whole *** community (now deeply DEAD in uppercase).

6) I dont want to know anymore from them nor their shitty soft, putting for free the ams pluging maker is (respecfully speaking) put any advertising (directly or indirectly) on those software made by prepotent people who only are interested in rubbing your money on your face while they are smiling like seeing you as an asshole after paying them

My vote is not, enough is enough for that shitty company, fuck them off and lets see the future with alternative soft, forget ams forever you could do it better than they do. My two cents

*** f*** you, you got my money and I got very bad treatment, shame on you.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

gva wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:31 pm I'm not pro free beer... People don't appreciate the effort when it is free.
The only reason to make it free is if you would connect "no strings attached" to it: no support...
That being said: AMS has not been updated for a very long time. Would it still be worth it to release this plugin?

The idea of releasing Ams Plugin Maker as a freeware software is:
This is not to support the said company nor their tool , here we want to support desperate users
This application did not get deserved support from the community , Yes it was a little expensive but there was a reason for this as well
When i first released this software people started to complain about ;APM tool is not usable ,but actually they could not understand that making a plugin is not easy as 1.2.3 even with a helper application that makes this process simpler

In short; users (expcept some of them) usually think of that making a plugin can take upto a few days in total , But for exaple GridEx plugin took almost 6 months to build

With this tool I tried to help people to make their own plugins without needing any developer, since there were a few of them at that time
And I was the only one who was providing many plugins mostly free and some of them were commercial.
Actually, those commercial plugins were the result of consulting services and I could/would not share them as free because someone has paid for its development and I shared them with only client's permission , If client said : do not share it and keep private then i did not share them with the community

This freeware release will not provide any support or future updates software will be relased as is the latest stable version without trial limitations ,
With this action we are totally leaving AMS and going forward to SDStudio
While doing this ,i want that my software would be reacable here on my website instead of undergound warez websites.

Next step might be the plugins i made so far as a bundle.

Finally ,i would be latest person in the world who wants to support said company
And for those who do want to know why reteset has no longer active on their forums
My account with username reteset had been HACKED by Urlich Peters
If you look at the status of my account here ,it looks normal
If i made something that requires a ban then they can easily ban my account ,but NO I have not done anything that should be banned
It is only because of his personal jealousy ,nothing else !

And my reports about this issue to the company members did not replied ,
As you can see they do not care their :
Number one plugin developer , tech supporter , and hoster of a dedicated addon website for their products, good conversations in the past , plus a green membership :)
Now consider you normal members or paid members what they think about you ;)

While all of these were happening, I was developing a source protection tool to share as freely ,ironic :P
It's me again
Davicho84

Post by Davicho84 »

THERE ARE people that appreciate shared tools and development.
For some of us it is what keep us learning and experimenting.
AMS was my first step into coding, it is so easy.

Thanks administrator(Serkan) for the very hard work.

David
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

Since you already know I believed you work should of leaved on I believe you should release it, if your walking away from AMS for good then why not leave your name on it showing to this day your plugins are loved, you know I already offered to buy the rights off you to host all your plugins I know at the time you really was upset with *** and just wanted to say no.

But I do believe your software and plugins belong online in a clean place, your plugins are used alot still but in hacking sites what's not safe to get be nice to have a safe place to get them again, I even have lost plugins to this date I can't find, my fault back ups are crap lol

But what ever you pick sir, we understand.
BunnyHop CDD Obscurer Post | Home Page
abood1987

Post by abood1987 »

welcome Serkan
What is the result of the vote for the release of the program and when will we know your decision?
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

abood1987 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:56 pm welcome Serkan
What is the result of the vote for the release of the program and when will we know your decision?

It will be released as freeware without any support and update , it will be shared after the next version update of SDStudio

In the mean time you can play with Tiny Plugin Maker as well
which allows you to customize compiler and compiled