Resource ID???

General discussion forum for Ams Plugin Maker
alientek

Resource ID???

Post by alientek »

Hi Reteset. I am just starting to use you Action Plugin Compiler and I think it works great. But when I add a dependency to the plugin project and take note of the resource id that is was given I just cant seem to figure out how to utilize that resource from an AMS project??

Like for example if I wanted to make an action plugin wrapper for a .dll file I would add the dll file to my action plugin project as a resource but when I use that plugin in my AMS project I cant figure out how to access that dll or even find it?

Thanks in advance.
alientek

Post by alientek »

Thanks but I figured it out by going through some old posts.

If anybody else is wondering how, you add this code to your plugins lua script and call it at anytime to extract the resources of your choice.

retboolean = PSDK.ExportArchive(ResourceId , FilePath);
alientek

Post by alientek »

Never mind that did not work eother. It says 'PSDK' is a nil value.
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

Hi
it is a quite outdated application and was not updated for a long time
a Lua 5.1 patch was released for that but ,unfortunately due to a mising initialization function that helper functions became void
you can still use that application without helper functions , as a script container

if you need a more advanced plugin maker then please take a look at this application
alientek

Post by alientek »

Thank you very much for the reply. I was beginning to think I was talking to myself.

I will check out the trial version and if it seems to work ok I will gladly invest.

Thanks again.
alientek

Post by alientek »

My goal is to make a 'Spellcheck' plugin using the 'Hunspell' Library & Dictionaries. My plan was to upload this plugin (Free of charge) to this website and the '***' forum website. But am having a little trouble doing so.

Does anyone feel like beating me to it and creating one?
byronviows

Post by byronviows »

I like an Index.
And another vote for moving all the stickies to the Resource Library

Dave J