Assurance

The discussion area for general programming languages C/C++ Delphi Lua and others
Agombia

Assurance

Post by Agombia »

Hello guys,
First of all i want to extend my sincere greetings to the existing members of the forum.
I actually want some assurance of how long it will take for the awaiting program to be out.
I was almost at the point of throwing my money into the *** Co. after several searches for a perfect RAD tool. However, upon landing in their forum, i discovered that one user name "Reteset", which was proving to be more professional, and prominent was missing for sometime. Hence, upon finding out what was causing the long abscence, i decided to go to the web to search for a new one, coz it was insolent and disobedient on the side of the institution to treat a client such unjustly or say unfairly.
First of all, accept my sympathy for that rude and proud behaviour potrayed by that guy. He did that out of jealousy, coz following most of your post, you proved beyound reasonable doubt that you are a professional and knows what you say or do. After all they owned the company, but you were rather working or solving their problems that go beyound them for them. Coz, imagine how most issues reported by some customers still persist without any improvement. It's good it happened this way, coz very soon, what happened will bring the full potential in you out, to prove to the world that you were even bigger than how we imagined you.
I'm very proud to be your follower, and you will see that, once you come out with the release of the awaiting program, many people will leave that institution and join you.
May be you may be wondering how i manage to find you here, but the simple answer is, i searched google to find you and ask you about your recommended choice for me, which landed me in your facebook account, where i discovered that something better is even on the way coming.
Please, all that i want to know to be rested assured of my decision to wait for you is, how long will i be waiting to get my project under way, coz even if you ask me to make a deposit of the cost it will come with, out of the faith and the confidence i have entrusted in you, i will do it without any delay.
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

Hi , welcome to the forum , and thanks for your kind words

this project is not something new ,it is under development for years , and current project was in its 4th pass
a pass means ( beginning from scratch based on already written codes ) to reach perfect level
it is planned as last pass of this project and a pre-beta would be released withing the following months
but , unfortunately latest changes on the project ,and new additions require a new beginning ( a new pass )
so status of this project has changed from release candidate to draft again ,
all of this changes due to make a best environment for RAD users ,
IDE development is a serious work and once you released it you can not make big changes , on it
because it will affect everthing on user's side , as an example , their existing projects will not load , or will be damaged after chages etc..
you have to take care of everything on user's side , this requires alot of work and time , so because of these reasons , its estimated release date is postponed

all efforts to make a best RAD tool , to make its users to say woow , this project should have been completed by now otherwise
and this project is developed based on the years of experience and by listening requests of this kind of applications

for example , users of this kind of tool always want to have everything but also want to have a smallest exe
so SDStudio builds your app on your computer (instead of patching precompiled exe like other tools do) and includes only the components you have used in your project

they always want to secure their codes , SDStudio does not use external files or resource sections or even PE headers to keep source code
it encryptes your scripts and then compiles with your executable , so your scripts become a part of your executable as a single binary
in addition it puts random NULLs in ecrypted scripts to make it harder to detect or extract (breaks ecrypted data in to parts randomly)

and SDStudio provides many similar features , but we want to add more features and make it better and it needs some more time

finally this project should not be considered as a competitor against other RAD tools

if you have specific questions then i can happly reply

Thanks
Agombia

Post by Agombia »

Hello Serkan,
Thanks so much for spending some of your time to respond to my question. You have actually eased me from my disturbance, coz at a point when i waited for several days and there wasn't any responds, i taught may be i asked a stupid question that provokes you. Thanks so much.
With that said, i strongly believe and have understood the detailed explanation given. If there is anything going to put pressure on you guys, let not my move (quetion) be part, coz honestly we all want the best, and the best is what you are doing :) ! I will exercise patience and anticepate for your perfection. No need to rush!!
All the same, i wish you a speedy and progressive with excellent result in our "RAD" saviour, coz you understand some of us better, and more so have the time for our problems. Best wishes!!