Hellloooooo!

General discussion area
RizlaUK

Hellloooooo!

Post by RizlaUK »

Right, hears the deal, AMS Plugin Maker is well out of my price range as im now currently unemployed and living off benefits while i bring up my 2 year old daughter Sophie as a single dad, but that being said iv been waiting for the release of this app for a long time so im going to make up some base projects that hopefully others can learn from and build amazing plugins that the whole community can benefit from, i use the proxy dll for my object plugins and i can do my own action plugins so i dont really need this to produce plugins but still want others to be able to produce them

Right, cracking knuckles time, lol
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

Hey man, ya benefits are crap I on right there with you on that one with our little one, not easy but we get by 'JUST' I hope to see you about and welcome to the forum.
BunnyHop CDD Obscurer Post | Home Page
RizlaUK

Post by RizlaUK »

Im hoping my current employment situation will not last to long, i have work in my blood the last 2 years have been hard, and 6 years ago i was running a very successful contracting company now i seek benefits, change will come and im also moving home soon, my daughter will be starting school so then maybe i can rethink the work situation .... i hate being skint!!

Still got my motorbike tho, love it to bits ;)
Serkan
Developer
Developer

Post by Serkan »

Welcome

It is nice to see you here
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

RizlaUK wrote:Im hoping my current employment situation will not last to long, i have work in my blood the last 2 years have been hard, and 6 years ago i was running a very successful contracting company now i seek benefits, change will come and im also moving home soon, my daughter will be starting school so then maybe i can rethink the work situation .... i hate being skint!!

Still got my motorbike tho, love it to bits ;)
Don't have our bikes anymore but we are looking in to getting that sorted in the future one with a side car for her as she as full lic and another 125 cruser for myself I want to so much get back on the road before my CBT runs out to get some practice in before retaking it, not sure I get to do that at the moment, we hope to hear about a house next week ourselfs we live in a shared house at the moment and its not great.

Well I hope things are well or getting there for you man, and I hope you will show you little one the open road on 2 wheels is epic lol
BunnyHop CDD Obscurer Post | Home Page