As of the January 29, 2018 first alpha version will be shared with joined members of this program.
Current status of the project is at the IDE level this means that we are totally focused of the IDE itself.
The runtime part is left as a final work, because of the following reasons.
- The scripting language can be changed later based on end user requests
- The runtime suctomization and similar requests
- And so on ..
It only builds an empty application with some specific features for testing IDE integration.
Such as RTL reading , 64bits/32Bits builds , Package manager
The first WIP version was going to contain a basic GUI control set, but, according to the latest suggestions (built-in) application wide theme support
The current GUI control set is under revision to make them theme ready (for future versions of SDStudio) it is intended to be added to SDStudio later if possible
The first WIP version should be considered as an introduction version.
To join this program
Send A Private Message To : @Admin with the following information
- The operating system and its version you use actively for development (and others as Virtual PC,Multi Boot or similar)
- The country you are from
- Experience with Lua
- A valid email address (not required if your forum account email is the one you use daily)
- Are you interested in becoming a translator in the languages other than English , If yes Which language(s) ? (optional)
- At least a minimum level of Lua knowledge
- Familiarity with similar tools (to get start and examine quickly)
- At least one feedback on every alpha version release of SDStudio (this could be a bug report,feature request, change request,idea ...)
- You are not guaranteed to be accepted to this program , ( because there are black listed users and those will not be accepted )
- Once you have been accepted ,you will be sent a PM or Email along with a download link on every new alpha version release
- Bug reports should be posted to Bug Reports forum and feature requests should be posted to Suggestions And Feature Requests forum
- You will be provided with Only Alpha versions of SDStudio until it reaches Beta stage ,In order to access Beta versions you can eighter pre-order SDStudio or join a Beta testing program (if available)
- In this Alpha program ,you can share screenshots of the SDStudio IDE in both this forum or any legal web site without any personal modifications (modification is allowed only if it demonstrates a bug report or feature request)
- This alpha testing program is not hidden, therefore all discussions can be done publicly in the appropriate forum section
- In this Alpha program ,you can share sample codes , sample projects ,screenshots of sample applications you made
- In this Alpha program ,YOU CAN NOT SHARE download link , setup application , any portion of installed SDStudio application, any violation will lead you to be permanently banned
You can join until project reaches to the Beta stage unless otherwise stated
A reward program will be implemented and its details will be explained later, But your previous contributions will be taken into account in that reward program , reward program will be consist of ,free licenses for first stable version , accessing to the Beta testing program etc..
The context of the text above is subject to change in the future with or without notification.
You are responsible for checking the changes before downloading every new alpha version update