when can except the first copy for testing purpose

General discussion forum for SDStudio Design Environment
vivekhada

when can except the first copy for testing purpose

Post by vivekhada »

Dear Admin When we Can see First Copy of SDStudio i Had Seen From 2013 the Forum is Active but till time 2018 No any Alpha or Beta program for Test and how we can give You Good Suggestions to implement In Software Without testing it or You Can Do one Thing Make a Paid members to Contribute in this Program so Whenever if Someone Really want to Contribute With Your Software Development He Will Do It. Its Only my Suggestion I am not telling u for making money i know software development take much time specially for RAD Tools so thats why its my suggestion Only.
vivekhada

Post by vivekhada »

vivekhada wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:33 am Dear Admin When we Can see First Copy of SDStudio i Had Seen From 2013 the Forum is Active but till time 2018 No any Alpha or Beta program for Test and how we can give You Good Suggestions to implement In Software Without testing it or You Can Do one Thing Make a Paid members to Contribute in this Program so Whenever if Someone Really want to Contribute With Your Software Development He Will Do It. Its Only my Suggestion I am not telling u for making money i know software development take much time specially for RAD Tools so thats why its my suggestion Only.
Sorry I Read late below.

We are looking for software reviewers & testers
As of the January 29, 2018 first alpha version will be shared with joined members of this program.