Bunny Hop CDD obscurer

The discussion area for general programming languages C/C++ Delphi Lua and others
BadKaiPanda

Bunny Hop CDD obscurer

Post by BadKaiPanda »

UPDATE
New version 0.0.5.0 View Post

BunnyHop Obscurer
Here is a tool I have been working on to update the CDD to a DLL file extension for AutoPlay Media Studios, this app I feel Reteset members well all AMS users will find useful.

With this software your HDD builds can be converted from the Zip-CDD to Zip-DLL or hand full of format's I have also included a Custom options so you can create your own 3 letter format for your resource CDD zip.

I am really felt happy with this tool until I unable to access *** anymore and unable to post this tool to there users, this tool I hope will still get used and I hope no matter whom use it they find it useful.

You can find out more about it and download it from the Bunny Hop Google Sites Web Page - HERE

How to Use:
Build your AMS Program as HDD mode, I have only tested this in 8.1x
Open Bunny Hop and if you don't want to use DLL select Mode and select a pre-set mode or set your own 3 digit mode
once you have set this Click patch and select your HDD build exe, then once you have one this that's it the program will tell you if its patched
or flag up a error.

You can check the website for updates and I use media file to for downloads to keep a track of downloads and usable for everyone.

This software is not going to be supported by *** so please read the warning within the software and on my website before use.
Last edited by BadKaiPanda on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
BunnyHop CDD Obscurer Post | Home Page
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

If anyone knows where the PE calls the CDD please could you tell me from what I can see the PE version
looks encrypted so I am not sure I can support it, I would like two but it would be helpful if you have any idea.

If the entry is encrypted do we know what encryption it's in?
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

Another little update, this version was only tested with a retail version not trial version, this software does not support the trial version exe's no matter what build there in, this is for retail HDD built apps only.
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

After some testing I feel I have gone this working as I would like, a new version should be ready by end of tonight/tomorrow

Version:

Whats New:
In fixing problems within 0.0.2.0 I found means to add support for new options.
New: Trial HDD Build Support -- This does not brake Indigoroses Trial Limiations.
New: Personal Edition HDD Support -- This does not brake Indigoroses Personal Edition Limiations.
New: Skip Message/ Patch Message, by default Skip is enabled but if you would like to be asked if you want
to build/patch the exe just uncheck this option.

The Client as also been rebuild so from now on I only have to update the DLL and not the whole app when I release a fix or update unless the bug
is on the Client.

Soon as I am ready to release 0.0.3.0 I will post the download here first, even before its posted on Bunny Hops Home Page.
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

Update
I have now updated the software 0.0.3.0 is now ready for download

This software now should support AMS 8 PE, Trial and Retail, I am
happy with this update and I hope someone will find some use for
it.

Download
Download 0.0.3.0

Change Log
log Here

Home Page
http://bunny.rexzooly.co.uk
pairs

Post by pairs »

manually, the file extension *. cdd particularly codes can be accessed again.
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

pairs wrote:manually, the file extension *. cdd particularly codes can be accessed again.
I am sorry I don't understand what you mean?

Are you asking how to set the .cdd format back ? if so I will include a option to restore but this option will be used
at the users own risk as if you don't use it right it could brake the project.

I have not had time to work on this function at this time, I have thought about adding this function but at this time I
really don't see the need for it, why would anyone want to convert back to CDD?

If you can give me a good reason why you would want to revert back to the CDD then I might have a idea why people
would asked for this, this tool is NOT for hacking its for obscuring and helping people make there projects look more
native.
Shrek

Post by Shrek »

Thanks for this, it has successfully converted a 6.278kb ccd file to a 825kb dll file and that is impressive.
BadKaiPanda

Post by BadKaiPanda »

AMSPeople wrote:CDD never 6.278 kb. He held the 825 Kb. Bunny Hop patched the autorun.exe for working with the autorun.dll file. IMHO, anything interesting. The source code is also easily extracted. For example, some source code Bunny Hop:
That is, the source code can be obtained from any of the project, even after patch the Bunny Hop.
A why did you feel it OK to hack/steal source from my software and this is only the command to run my DLL for the client, I really have no idea why you felt this was OK to do,
AMSPeople

Post by AMSPeople »

I just wanted to show that your software does not obfuscating and there is no advantage in using it. IMHO.